- Building WordPress websites since 2015. Experienced in custom theme and plugin development.
- Nearly 3 years of experience in technical support for WP Rocket plugin. Helped over 5000 users with a variety of technical issues.
- Website performance expert: I help websites improve loading times and PageSpeed grades.
- Highly experienced in code debugging, troubleshooting, and error logging.
- Contributed to WP Rocket plugin code development.
- Technical trainer and coach for technical support team.
- I thrive on challenges and never stop improving my skills. I learn new concepts and technologies very quickly.
- I have a friendly, easygoing, and open-minded personality.
From the moment I discovered the power of code, I was hooked.
It was back in 2015 when I built my first WordPress website for my photography business. I was surprised to see how quickly I could bring my ideas to life. Continuous work on my website made me realize the immense possibilities of coding and inspired me to pursue a career in web development.
I landed my first job in the industry as a technical support engineer for the WP Rocket plugin. I quickly proved my ability to learn difficult technical concepts and to adjust to rapidly evolving technologies. Within a bit over a year, I was promoted to a Level 2 technical support position and later to captain and technical coach of a support team.
My nearly three-year experience has given me a wealth of knowledge and expertise in optimizing website performance and assisting users with a wide range of technical issues. Over this time, I helped 5,000 websites significantly improve their loading speed and PageSpeed score and solve technical problems.
I thrive on challenges, and I’m constantly looking for ways to improve my skills and knowledge. This is why I am now seeking to take on a role that would allow me to continue my professional development and grow even further in the field.
If you are looking for a competent, highly-motivated developer, let’s chat!